Information document Article 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 – GDPR – Information on the processing of personal data collected from the interested party
In compliance with the general provision of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) we provide the useful information regarding the processing of personal data provided.
The information provided must not be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the domain owner’s websites, that is not to be considered in any way responsible for third party’s website.
The information is given by the art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, concerning Cookies and the Provision of the Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 regarding cookies.
Treatable personal data: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (involved); the natural person who can be identified is considered identifiable, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identification or to one or more characteristic elements of his physical, physiological, economic, cultural or social identity. (C26, C27, C30).
Specific information may be presented in the website pages in relation to particular services or processing of provided data.
For more information on cookies used on this website, see the cookies policy on the following link.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679, is Abel di Bruno Alessandro & C. S.a.s, Via Celotti, 8 – 20814 Varedo (MB), tel. 02 45077213, firstname.lastname@example.org, in the person of legal representative Bruno Alessandro.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
The personal Data provided, will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness ex art. 6 f) Reg. UE 2016/679 for the following purposes:
– any request for contact, with the sending of information requested by you – The legal basis of the processing is the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same (Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation) as the processing is necessary for the provision of the Service.
The provision of Personal Data for these purposes is optional but failure to provide would make it impossible to activate the Services provided by the Site.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the Data Controller’s contact addresses involves the acquisition of the sender’s contact details, necessary to reply, as well as all the personal data included in the communications.
CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES OF DATA
The personal data provided will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data as managers (Article 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (Article 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679).
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
– Supervisory and control authorities
– Consultants and freelancers also in an associated form
– Authorized persons
– External managers
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF DATA
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of Reg. UE 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately deleted.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
You can assert your rights as expressed in the EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, sending an e-mail to email@example.com or writing to the office of the owner indicated above.
In accordance with European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in the manner and within the limits provided by law, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- to know its origin
- receive intelligible communication
- to have information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected
- in cases of consent-based processing, to receive their own data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device
- the right to file a complaint to the Control Authority
There is no automated decision-making process.
It is not the intention of the data controller to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization.